Frequently Asked Questions
You can be as involved as you wish in the editing process. We value collaboration and offer opportunities for your feedback at key stages.
Your involvement in the editing process is not just welcome; it’s encouraged. Our collaborative hub, AVAir, facilitates this process seamlessly. For more details on how AVAir enhances our collaborative approach, check out this page here.
Here’s an overview of how you can be as involved as you’d like:
- Initial Consultation:
- We start by discussing your project in detail. This is where we gather your ideas, preferences, and overall vision.
- Script and Concept Approval:
- If applicable, you’ll have the opportunity to review and approve the script and overall concept before we dive into the editing phase.
- Storyboard Preview:
- Before full-scale editing begins, we can provide you with a storyboard or a rough preview. This gives you an early look at the visual direction we’re taking.
- Regular Updates:
- Throughout the editing process, we provide regular updates. You’ll get to see the progress, and we welcome any feedback you might have at this stage.
- Feedback Sessions:
- We schedule dedicated feedback sessions where you can share your thoughts, ask for adjustments, or provide specific directions. Your input is invaluable in shaping the final product.
- Based on your feedback, we make revisions to ensure the video aligns perfectly with your expectations. We’ll continue refining until you’re delighted with the outcome.
- Final Approval:
- The last step is obtaining your final approval. We want you to be confident that the end result reflects your vision and meets your objectives.
Whether you prefer a hands-on approach at every stage or want to trust our expertise with minimal input, we tailor the process to suit your comfort level. Your satisfaction is our priority, and your active involvement ensures that the final product is not just a video but a realization of your ideas brought to life.